Credit Voucher Process
Students that have completed all financial aid requirements
may be eligible for a book voucher that can be used for charging books at the
Eligibility: A student must be registered for classes, have financial aid that exceeds their term charges, have their prior term balance paid in full and have a Revolving Charge Contract on file at the Student Accounts Office.
- Register for class.
- Email email@example.com to request a credit voucher.
- Place an order online at eoubookstore.com, call toll free at 800-667-3270 or pick them up at the Bookstore.
- Once all eligibility requirements have been met, a hold is placed on your studentís account for books.
- After the release date, the Bookstore will verify the hold on the student account. Once verified, orders usually ship within 2-3 business days, depending on volume of orders. Orders will NOT be sent until a credit voucher has been authorized. We gladly accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Check or Money Order. Orders requesting to be paid with a check or money order, will not be sent until we receive the check or money order.
- Please feel free to call us anytime at 800-667-3270 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the status of your order or backorders.